Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh Lord, I suck at blogging

That seems most irreverent, I am sure, but I guess if you don't like it you should stop eavesdropping on my conversations with God! (that's what you are doing you know, when you listen to someone else pray. I'm not talking to you, or for you, I am talking to God, and you are just listening. If you think you can do it better than me, be my guest, but while I am eavesdropping on you, I will probably still be talking to God silently)

Egads, again almost a month has gone by since I wrote anything down here. I could blame it on the kids being back in school, or my business being so busy, but once again it really comes down to laziness. It's not that I have nothing to update you on...we have been doing plenty...its just that I am very lazy. I promise I am working on that, but as Yoda and my husband say, "there is no try, there is only do or do not"

So what's up with you? How has your personal time serving the Lord been going? Have you been talking to Him? Have you been listening to Him? How about meeting with others with a like-mind...been doing that? Taught anyone something lately? Let anyone listen in on your conversations with God?

Just figured that it doesn't always have to be about me, or what we are doing. Maybe you have something to say...spit it! Might change someone's life, or at least their perspective on God. MR

No comments:

Post a Comment