Friday, August 14, 2009

Couple of meetings

Since we've been back from Vegas, we still haven't met with the Beltons:( But we are this Sunday, the 16th, so anyone brave enough can come to Farmington at 2, we will be there, rockin out.

Last Sunday, Kim, her sister Carrie Ellison, and I met at Kim's house. Husbands working, kids driving us nuts, we sat and watched Louie Giglio and that made us feel good ;) We talked about struggles we are having, mostly with family members. People are still having a hard time understanding what it is we are doing, how this could be as good as "real church" and that makes them scared. I understand that, I am just past it.

My new friend Becky from Vegas, her family is the same way. If you could take a moment to pray for the Boyds, that would be great.

Last night, Matt and the Steiners came over to have pizza and hang out. I told him I thought he was avoiding us, he said he is avoiding everyone. But he came anyway, and we talked a lot about what he's up to, where he's headed and what he's thinking :) We did a little studying in 1st Corinthians and also talked about faith...deep discussion, I missed part of it by going out for ice cream.

I (puts hand on heart) promise to do a better job of updating the blog. Like I said, not too many people read it, but at some point they might and I need to be more faithful :) Pray for me for that please :) Come meet with us Sunday! (is that proselyting?) MR

No comments:

Post a Comment