Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The JSC

I can't even put into words how nice it was to meet with our friends on Sunday. I was so happy to be meeting with them again after so long.

The Beltons, the Steiners, Carrie Ellison and I had a great time of fellowship. We prayed for a friend of ours who is really lost in a sea of selfishness right now, she has lost her fire for God because she is putting all her effort into other people. Pray for C please, we did and continue to, and I know God will be faithful in those prayers.

Doug and Chris did something fancy with a computer, I don't know it was way over my head :) The girls and I talked and are trying to figure out what God wants us to do with some relationships we have. The conclusion we came to is this...people who call themselves sisters in Christ should also call a spade a spade. If we can't be honest with each other, then there is something wrong with our relationship with Christ. So we must first work on that, then be willing to be honest with each other and try to help each other right wrongs and conquer bad guys in our own lives, then help others do the same. Like a little Jesus Superhero Club. I will call it that now, the JSC.

I did work for the JSC today, and drew first blood on my above mentioned friend C. Prayerfully she sees my heart and will honestly assess her situation. Kim did work for the JSC yesterday, in regards to another important woman in all of our lives, but I am not sure I can call that out here...not really my place. What are you willing to do today to be more honest with yourself, more honest with the people around you, and more honest with God? MR

No comments:

Post a Comment